Using cPanel makes it far simpler to install WordPress. To do so, follow these instructions. It will take only few minutes and literally no advanced skills to have a fully functional WordPress instance in your hosting account.
- Login to your cPanel account and search for the Softaculous App Installer under the Software section.
- Once you click on the Softaculous button, you will be redirected to the page where you have to chose the application you want to install. On the left side of your screen locate the Blogs category, click on it and then click on the WordPress link that will appear.
- When the WordPress page opens, click on the Install Now icon.
- Fill in the installation details on the form provided. These include the domain name, the directory, admin login details, etc. You will also be given the option to choose a theme for your site.
- There are more options for you to choose from, including advanced options regarding your mySQL database.
- When finished, click the Install button and wait for the process to complete.
Once complete, Softaculous will provide links to your installation and your WordPress admin page.