Here at Unlimited Hosting Hub, you can easily purchase a variety of new domains. Even though the process is quite straightforward, some requirements still apply, let’s go over them:
- Terms of Service compliance
- Correct details
- Domain Registration Agreement compliance
Terms of Service compliance
Each new domain that is registered at Hostinger is checked by our security systems. All of these domains need to comply with our TOS. This means that any insulting, trademarked, or outright suspicious domains (i.e. having bank keywords in them) will go through additional checks.
Another crucial point when registering your domain is using 100% correct and valid contact details. It’s extra important when registering ccTLDs (country-specific domains such as .pk and so on).
This is needed because this information is often checked by domain registries and needs to be up-to-date. For this reason, we may ask these documents for verification:
- Registrant Photo ID (Govt. issued Passport/Driving License/ID card).
- Address Proof (Electricity bill/Telephone bill/Other utility bills).
- Phone Number Proof (Telephone bill).
- Proof of Incorporation.
- Any government authorized certificate which can validate business conducted using the domain name.
Domain Registration Agreement compliance
According to our Domain Registration Agreement, you are responsible for:
- Keeping your contact details up to date at all times.
- Complying with all applicable laws while using the domain (i.e. privacy, data collection, consumer protection laws, and so on).
- Not using domains for malicious purposes (i.e. distributing malware, phishing, piracy, trademark, and so on).
Failing in complying with these points can result in suspension or even deletion of your domain name.