If you can access your cPanel account, follow these steps to reset your password:
- Log into your cPanel account. (eg: www.example.com/cPanel )
- Go to Preferences section and click on Password & Security Icon.
- Enter your old password.
- Enter your new password or use a password generator to generate strong and secured password.
- Now click on Change your password now!.
- You will see a success message then it means your password is changed, Log out and access your account using your new password.
Note: If you forgot your cPanel password and are unable to access your account, please open a ticket with us.