MySQL databases can be exported through your website’s Control Panel with just a few clicks.
Follow these few steps to export mySQL database via phpMyAdmin:
- Log into cPanel account.
- In the Databases section, click on phpMyAdmin Icon.
- It will redirect you on a new windows of phpMyAdmin.
- In left side-bar, you can see list of all databases. Select appropriate database which you want to export.
- Click on the database like “example”.
- Click on the Export button, given at the top menu.
- This will open a new screen where you can select two export methods. You can select 1st for quick method which will export your complete database without any additional info. While by Custom method, you will get lot of options like desired tables etc.
- Click on Go button.
- You will be prompted to either open or save the file. Please select the option to save the file and then save the somewhere you’ll remember (such as directly on your desktop).