MySQL databases can be imported through your website’s Control Panel with just a few clicks.
Follow these few steps to import mySQL database via phpMyAdmin:
- Log into cPanel account.
- In the Databases section, click on phpMyAdmin Icon.
- It will redirect you on a new windows of phpMyAdmin.
- In left side-bar, you can see list of all databases. Select appropriate database in which you want to import database.
- Click on the database like “example”.
- Click on the Import button, given at the top. This will open a new screen where you can upload your database from your system.
- Click on Browse button, select your database file from your system.
- Scroll down and then click on the “Go” button.
- If its show a message in green box then it means your SQL is successfully uploaded.