Webmail can be access by several methods, before moving forward let’s see what are webmail applications?
Webmail applications allow you to check your email accounts by using a web browser. You can perform some common tasks like composing email messages, reading email messages, maintaining an address book, etc. There are Offline e-mail client applications available like Thunderbird and Microsoft Outlook, that provides more features but then they also require more initial configuration.
Method 1. Through your domain name:
The simpler way to access webmail is through using your domain name like this: yourdomainname.com/webmail
For example, if I have a domain name hellolahore.com then I can access Webmail by using the link :
Also, you can use port number to access webmail like this: hellolahore.com:2096 (for HTTPS port) or hellolahore.com:2095(for the non-HTTPS port).
Method 2. Through your cPanel:
To access webmail using cPanel follow these simple instructions:
- Log into your cPanel account.
- Scroll down to the Email section.
- In the Email section, click on Email Accounts Icon.
- When the Email Accounts page opens, you will find all mails list you have created. click on More which is next to your chosen Email Account, drag down and click on Access Webmail.
- A window appears which will ask you to choose an email client.
- Click on the Set as Default on roundcube to select your client and it will select as your default client. It will appear automatically every time you open Webmail for that particular email account.