An automatic email responder is a great tool to make your business emails seem more professional, as well as simply get in touch with whoever is contacting your email account.
To setup this, you need simple some steps.
- Login to the account you wish to setup the autoresponder on via webmail (typically http://mail.yourdomain.com or http://webmail.yourdomain.com)
- Once logged in, Click on the Settings Icon > AutoResponder.
- You will get some options here.
- Character Set: Set the email format .
- Interval: Will set a time limit where the autoresponder will be active.
- Choose an From email.
- Set your Subject and content of the mail.
Once your message is create and the options are set, click Save at the top of the screen to save this message and your settings.