To add an email account using cPanel follow these simple instructions:
- Log into your cPanel account.
- Scroll down to the Email section.
- In the Email section, click on Email Accounts Icon.
- When the Email Accounts page opens, click on the + Create button on the right-hand side. This will open a new page where you can enter the details needed to set up your email account.
- Enter the email address that you wish to create, such as my-new-email. (If you manage more than one domain, select the appropriate domain from the menu.)
- Enter your new password or use a password generator.
- Set the storage limit you want the email account to have.
- Use the checkbox if you want to receive an email with details of how to set up your new account on clients like Outlook.
- Click the +Create button to finish the setup.
- Once your email account is created, it will appear under the Account & Domain tab.
Your new email account will now have been created.